Contribute To Taylor’s Gift
Please join us as we work towards our mission to Regift Life, Renew Health, and Restore Families. Your contribution helps us fund our efforts to increase organ donor registrations around the world, provide financial and emotional support to those touched by organ donation, and provide scholarships to graduating seniors.
Your contribution is tax deductible. Using our online giving platform is simple, secure, and greatly appreciated!
You can also mail checks, made payable to Taylor’s Gift Foundation, to
106 N. Denton Tap Road Suite 210-167 Coppell, TX 75019
Where Your Contributions Go
- The Legacy Gift program to provide financial assistance to those touched by organ donation
- Scholarships for graduating High School seniors
- Increasing organ donor registrations and awareness with our online efforts
- Organizing events and speaking engagements to increase organ donor registrations and fund our mission
- Defray any operational costs to achieve our mission
All required information is publicly disclosed through our annual nonprofit IRS Form 990 filings
Taylor’s Gift Foundation (TGF) is a non-profit corporation formed under Chapter 22 of the Texas Business Organizations Code and is a federal tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN# 27-2411622