1. REGISTER TO BE AN ORGAN DONOR
There are over 100,000 people in need of a lifesaving organ transplant in the United States, but the number of organ donors registered is significantly lower.
Won’t you consider positively impacting people by becoming an organ donor? The process is simple and you will leave a legacy that will never be forgotten.
2. GIVE TO HELP US REACH OUR GOAL TO SUPPORT MORE FAMILIES OF ORGAN DONORS
Taylor’s Gift Foundation is there to provide a lifeline to the families of organ donors through our Legacy Gift program, which provides immediate financial support. Assisting with needs such as burial expenses, utilities, rent, and more, Taylor’s Gift Foundation works to help those who are facing immediate need.
By partnering with Organ Procurement Organizations (OPOs) that include Arkansas Regional Organ Recovery Agency (ARORA), Southwest Transplant Alliance (STA), LiveOnNY, Texas Organ Sharing Alliance (TOSA), and LifeGift, Taylor’s Gift is able to work hand in hand with these partners to fulfill the immediate needs of organ donor families.
Help us ensure the organ donor’s families are supported.
We’ve set a goal of raising $5,000 for the month of April to continue supporting more organ donor families through the mission and work of Taylor’s Gift Foundation. Will you help us reach this goal?
3. GET INVOLVED AT TAYLOR'S GIFT
- Attend an Event
- Launch a Facebook Fundraiser
- Be A Taylor's Gift Advocate
- Purchase a Taylor's Garden Brick Paver
Sporting Clay Event – April 27th, 2018
J. Macklin‘s Gives Back
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed
- Click Raise Money
- Select Nonprofit/Charity
- Select Taylor’s Gift Foundation, choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details
- Click Create
Enter your e-mail in the form below to become a Taylor’s Gift Advocate!
So, what does being a Taylor’s Gift Advocate mean? It’s super easy and will take less than 5 minutes of your time! Each week in April we will send you a social media graphic and content for you to share with your followers or e-mail to your network. We need you to help us spread the important message of Taylor’s Gift in April!
In 2010, the community came together to create a beautiful memorial garden in memory of Taylor Storch. Since it’s creation, the garden has been a peaceful place where Coppell students and residents come to relax and fellowship.
Leave your mark in this special garden!
Purchase a brick today and be part of the Taylor’s Garden legacy for years to come.
4”x8” brick paver
15 characters per line
(100% of the contribution is tax-deductible.)
How to Order:
To order, follow these simple steps:
1. Click here to purchase your brick. (It will direct you to our contribution page.)
2. Select $100. (100% of the contribution is tax-deductible.)
3. On the “Designation” drop-down menu, select “Brick Paver Fundraiser”.
4. Leave in note section (3 lines, up to 15 characters. Please use a comma to separate each line.) for what you would like the engraving to say!
Example: In honor of Kate’s 10th birthday.
Please also note if you would like a gift acknowledgment to be sent to the individual or family that you are honoring and provide their contact information.
Please e-mail, Info@TaylorsGift.org with any questions.